Hi-Lite Electric Blog

Electric hazard at home

Common Electrical Hazards

21 November, 2018

Risk of Electrical Injury at Home The most common cause of electrical fires in homes is negligence and faulty wiring. Read more

0 Comment
Smoke detector mounted on roof in apartment

Reduce the Risk of Death with Smoke Detectors

3 October, 2018

According to the National Fire Protection Association, 37% of all deaths that were caused by fires in homes between 2007 and 2011 were in homes that didn't have smoke detectors. Read more

0 Comment
Aluminum Wiring Can Be Dangerous

Aluminum Wiring Can Be Dangerous—Here’s...

10 September, 2018

Living in an older house can be great. Older homes have built-in character and timeless architecture, but they also carry safety risks. One of them is aluminum electrical wiring. Read more

0 Comment
A surge protector is used to safeguard your devices

Why Surge Protectors Are Necessary for Your Home...

7 August, 2018

Electrical surges are impossible to predict, but the damage they cause is mind-boggling. Your entire facility’s technology can be shut down or ruined in less than a thousandth of a second. Read more

0 Comment
Carbon monoxide detector triggering an alarm

Everything You Need to Know About Carbon Monoxide...

10 July, 2018

Commonly referred to as the silent killer, carbon monoxide is nearly impossible to detect, and its harmful effects are often only realized once it’s too late. Read more

0 Comment

© 2023 Licensed Electrical Installation & Service – Hi-Liteelectricinc.ca

All Rights Reserved.

Powered by TechWyse